A Denton facial is a great way to take care of your skin. You can expect even better results when the facial is done by a licensed esthetician. At BodyScaping, all of our facial services are handled by an experienced esthetician who puts your comfort and safety first and foremost. You will receive a thorough cleaning that exfoliates and nourishes the skin. What you will be left with is a well-hydrated complexion that will give you newfound confidence.
What’s it Like to Get a Facial?
Here are the basic steps to a Denton facial.
- Meet with your esthetician to determine which treatment is right for your skin. They can also give you tips for keeping your skin well-nourished following the facial.
- After wrapping your hair in a towel, the esthetician will cleanse your skin with sponges or cotton pads.
- A thin vapor of warm steam is relaxing and helps soften blackheads and whiteheads.
- If our esthetician thinks you can benefit from an exfoliation treatment in Denton TX, an exfoliant will be applied to your skin.
- Facial Massage. The esthetician will use soft but firm strokes to relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles.
- Facial Mask. The type of facial mask applied will depend on your skin: oily, dry, sensitive, etc. The end of the facial includes a toner, serum, moisturizer and/or sunscreen.
What if I Need an Exfoliation Treatment in Denton TX?
Denton microdermabrasion is a type of facial treatment that can help lessen the signs of aging. It can also help with dull skin, hyperpigmentation, clogged pores and a rough skin texture. The procedure exfoliates the top layer of skin, removing dead cells and debris. Our clients love that microdermabrasion in Denton TX leaves them with a fresh, clean and bright complexion!
A Denton facial should be enjoyable as well as restorative. Schedule a consultation with BodyScaping and see how a high-quality facial should feel!